Tales of Hyrapthora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open RP forum put together by Mordu and Nice2835. Under construction!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)

Go down 
+2
Morfumax
Mordu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Morfumax

Morfumax

The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:06 pm

"So.....anyone else wonder how he did that? Or am i the only one that seems a bit weirded out by the fact that he just turned to ash and disappeared?"
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Mica kept quiet, not one to talk much either way. The other was lightly close to how he pronounced his name. "No, You don't owe me a drink...A sound adventure would be better. I've been cooped up underground anything outside would be best." His purple eyes watched the one male, the rouge, speak then leave turning to ash. "Simple magic I suppose." It wasn't highly uncommon to him.

Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/DeadLetters
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:58 am

Morfumax stands up and stretches his back. "Welp, this has been an...interesting, to say the least, conversation, but alas i am feeling my eyes begin to sag so i believe i am off to my room." He turns to Maya. "Um, can i get a key to said room?"
Back to top Go down
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:12 am

Elijah nodded solemnly. "Interesting. He can turn into ashes." Finishing his drink he left the empty glass on the bar and without a word began walking up the stairs to the room he had rented. Completely exhausted, he reflected on his day and resolved to immediately wake up and find the blacksmith to see what sort of weapon he could acquire for his mission, since he so mistakenly left his at the city. He instantly fell asleep upon making contact with his bed.

[Elijah: Asleep]
Back to top Go down
http://xivcaliber.tumblr.com
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:14 am

(Going to reply for Maya here to get this moving along.)

Maya gives a half smile, reaching into her apron for a key. "Fourth door on your left. Don't sleep for too long, the blacksmith doesn't appreciate being pestered in the afternoons." She stands up, closing the book, her talon reverting to her human finger. "I'm done for the night, good night everyone."

[Maya has left.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.mordu.tumblr.com
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:16 am

Morfumax grabs the key from Maya. " Thank you very much! Well lady and gents i am off to my room for a good sleep. See you people in the A of M!" Morfumax leaves to his room
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:37 am

Seeing how everyone else seems to be ready for bed, Mica sighed rubbing his face. It was odd having to adapt to other creatures habits. He knew he couldn't just linger down here, it was like a void entered him now. He wasn't sure if he liked the surface so far.
Shaking his head, he got up placed his chair and the other people's chairs that they sat in back and headed for his room.

Removing the key from his waistband he unlocked the door and stepped in. Again the room felt empty. Did he miss his brothers and sisters? To a point, he didn't miss the random customary abuse and the feeling like there was more. Locking his door behind him he peeled off the shirt given to him, laying it upon a chair within the room before pulling his boots off then undoing the ties to the front of his pants letting that fall to the floor around his feet. Was he nude? No No, He was in his 'knickers' if you will, a dark gray colored under garment used to keep one warm under their clothing. Setting his weapons beside the bed at arms length he nubbed the candle that lit his room and laid upon the bed. It felt good to rest, yes but could he sleep in this room? He wasn't sure. It didn't matter, no one would be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:41 am

[TRANSITION TO DAY 2]

[It is now morning. The weather is overcast. You all wake up in your rooms.]

[Current residents are: Mica, Morfumax, Elijah, Tallie, Maya, Rezlo.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.mordu.tumblr.com
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:09 am

[Elijah: Awake]

The intrusive morning sun found its way into Elijah's room and the young knight's eyes opened almost instinctively, the trumpets of his old academy still blaring in his head as he came to his senses. Shifting his weight upward, he sat over his bed and clenched his face in his hands. He didn't sleep all too well, his conscience plagued by ominous dreams of that man who turned to ash before his eyes. Something about him was incredibly off and Elijah couldn't shake the feeling easily. Regardless, he got up, stretched his upper body muscles, and donned his armor, trying to be quiet so that the others who were asleep could still sleep.

Finding his way back into the bar was simple, and he took a seat in the chair he had sat in the night before, staring blankly at the doused fireplace for a moment before taking a great breath and checking to see if anyone else had awakened.
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:15 am

Maya and Rezlo woke up groggily, and as customary, Rezlo left in his night wear, a satin; red and black ensemble of pajamas. He opened up the bar with his key and rubbed his eyes groggily. He walked slowly over to the door and unbarred it. He had gotten very little sleep the last night. He strolled back over to the bar and poured a citrus vodka concoction for himself, drinking it up rather quickly. "'Mornin traveler, I hope your stay so far has been comfortable?"

Maya awoke after Rezlo had unbarred the door, and got dressed in her usual white ensemble. She went out the back door to the back common area and stretched out, much like a cat. She yawned loudly, and then returned into the tavern. "Goooooood morning!" she called out in a singsong voice. She walked in and cheerfully set out menus on the tavern tables for breakfast. Afterwards, going upstairs and opening the large window at the end of the hall.
Back to top Go down
https://hyrapthora.forumotion.com
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Morfumax, awoken by the sounds of others talking and moving about down stairs, lay in bed cursing at his inability to sleep through noises. Even the quietest of noises would awake him in the night. After a few minutes of just laying in bed he finally decided to get up and check on what was going on down stairs. After a few stretches he dawned his white robe and armor and left the room. As he left he remembered to lock the door behind him and then threw up his hood.

As Morfumax walked down the stairs to the bar he noticed that the noises he heard were just the bartenders opening up shop for the morning. "Did they have to be so loud about?" He thought to himself. As he got to the 3rd to last step he then jumped to the floor. "Hello people and how are you doing this fine, fine morning?" He then proceeds to the now empty fire place and joins Elijah. "Sleep well my friend?"
Back to top Go down
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:35 am

"Ah...yes, I believe I did. It's difficult to remember sleeping. Being unconscious and all..." Elijah wasn't in the mood to talk, as he responded to Morfumax with a small white lie. "I suppose we should wait for the others."

He stood up and turned to Rezlo and Maya. "Yes, it indeed has," he answered the owner. He casually walked towards one of the tables and checked the menu, not finding anything he wanted to eat that moment, but perhaps later. All there was to do now was wait for the others to wake up. Late sleepers, apparently.
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:47 am

"BREAAAAAAAAAKFAST!" Maya yelled after everything was apparently set up. She yelled in an attempt to wake everyone up, as it was already 10 am.
Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Morfumax grumbles "well, someone is real grouchy in the morning" After hearing the words breakfast he jumps up and heads to the nearest table to read over the menu "Hmmm, what to get? What to get? Well i guess the obvious question is whats good?" Pulling his head up he yells so Maya "What's most delicious?"
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:42 pm

"She peeks her head around a corner. "Well, I would suggest for today the eggs, and perhaps Swanu Ham steak. It's possibly my favorite meal, my parents would cook it for me back up in Paralei... ahhhh I miss them and Krad- ah but where was I? Rezlo could also concoct a cocktail of sorts for your early morning wake up, if you'd like" Maya came over, her apron, her head tilted slightly, with a huge grin, prominently showing her dragon-fangs.

((Note: Paralei is a city-state in the far-north. It is famed for having a very prejudice dragon-kin population, Swanu is a large and domestic boar))
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:27 pm

The sun was blocked out by the blanket Mica had placed up over the window, he had gotten a face full this morning and he wasn't pleased. At the sound of other's being awake, he exhaled an unhappy breath - The fact he was a drow was lightly against him. It wasn't like he was a vampire and couldn't go out into the sunlight. Getting out of bed and making it, most likely the woman Maya would want to come up and clean it - But still he'll make the bed.

Getting dressed, he pulled on the shirt given to him and sighed attaching his sword upon his waist, was he the only one with a weapon? Thinking back upon it he wasn't sure. Taking his key and heading downstairs, his purple eyes glanced around the bar as he descended, the men and woman from last night where here. Hitting the main floor e made his way to the bar, no table for him. He needed a drink. "Something no alcoholic please."
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Rezlo silently poured a glass of berry juice, rubbing his eyes afterwords. "Morning odd one." He mumbled. Maya wondered out loud "I wonder why that girl hasn't woken yet..." She thought out loud. Rezlo handed offa glass of dark red juice with a tangy, sweet taste over to Mica.
Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Morfumax eyes light up and starts salivating at the thought of the ham steak "Um, actually that eggs and ham steak sound awesome and, uhhh, do you by any chance have some milk? I, don't like having alcohol first thing in the morning. To me alcohol is a...celebration of the end of the day. A nice relaxing drink to end the day on!"
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:25 pm

"Hmmm, yes I'm sure we do... I'll bring it out with your food." Maya mused and then left to the kitchen. Heat emanated from the room for a while, then a hot, delicious and greasy smell wafted from the room's interior window. She came out with a smile and the food on a tray. Bringing it over with one hand, she deftly placed the food down on Morfunax's table, "Enjoy your meal, sir!" She opened up the windows a bit more in the establishment. Yes, it was a beautiful start to a Fall season that was certainly going to get rather interesting.
Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:55 pm

"Wow, this is really delicious!" Morfumax, with his left hand on this glass and his right hand with the fork, continues to chow down. "So, *chew* when does this *chew* Blacksmith *chew* open his, or her, shop?"
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:32 pm

{Sorry, Guys. Just been super busy. I'm moving here soon, plus been job hunting and such. Got distracted as well by an MMO)

Mica rubbed his face as he waited, trying to wake himself up. The thought of food didn't set well with him, so he didn't comment on the possibility of food. Giving a small smile as he gained his drink, "Thank you." Not taking heed to the 'odd one' comment, it may have not been directed at him. Sipping the drink lightly, he licked his lips afterwards, glancing to the side to the other male, Morfumax, he seemed rather bright today.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4