Tales of Hyrapthora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open RP forum put together by Mordu and Nice2835. Under construction!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)

Go down 
+2
Morfumax
Mordu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:04 am

"Oh...wait. Really?" Elijah did a quick double-take as he looked back at his map. "Confound this language...I apologize." He bowed to the bartender and sat down, sighing heavily. "Just get me, uhh...uhh...what do you have? And where can I stay?"
Back to top Go down
http://xivcaliber.tumblr.com
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:11 am

"Name a beverage, sir... And we have rooms upstairs, we will bill you later. Maya, be a dear and get this man a key." Rezlo sighed, going back to the drink bar. "So? Pick your poison, what will it be?"

Maya walks up to to the boy and hands him a key, also produced from her sleeve "Third room on your right dear, and you name is?"
Back to top Go down
https://hyrapthora.forumotion.com
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:40 am

Mica felt cramped, like he couldn't stretch out his legs enough. It was bothersome, but it's what you got from walking upon days on end. Unclasping the brooch from his hooded robe, he let the weight of the material fall off his shoulders onto the chair he sat in. The drow didn't feel any better. Rubbing his neck, his deep purple eyes glanced tot he woman who talked to him - Elf? What was an elf...Is that what his kind was? Elves. Where there many other dark skinned 'elves' around here. He wanted to ask questions but it wasn't in his nature. "Just..something to drink, anything." His voice was rich, deep even. It rolled from his lips like silk would roll off silk. At times it could be used to seduce people; But not now. He was far too put off by the scene he had walked into and the people who kept pouring in.

The female who entered though, He...oddly liked her shape. Not that he didn't like all womens shape, just she wasn't one of his sisters and the first real; Aside from the barwench, that he's seen. Both very pleasing.
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/DeadLetters
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:48 am

"Hm? Ah you, dark-skin. Yes I can grab you a beer. Rezlo?" Maya looked over at Mica then back to Rezlo with a smile.

Rezlo sighs, "Yes ma'am. One beer coming up. But anyways Arya, what brings you to Brale again?" He finishes pouring the beer and hands off the glass to Maya. Maya takes the glass and sticks her tongue out at Rezlo, showing that it is forked like a lizards. She brings it over and puts it down on the darker elf's table. "here you go. And your name, sir? Also, why aren't you wearing a shirt?" She stares at his features, her hands on her hips with one eyebrow raised judgmentally. She looks him over and a smile forms on her face.
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:57 am

"Micarintra'zar." He spoke the name with ease, It sounded nearly nothing like it was spelled. "Mica [Me-Cuh] for short." He understood the difficulty for some people to say his name, his own mother cursed herself for naming him such. As the beer was placed before him, a sigh passed his slightly pale lips, a shade lighter than his skin coloring. Placing a few fold upon the table for payment he picked up the mug and drank deeply for a moment, shuddering at the mixed taste that he was not at all use to. It's not like he never had a beer or alcohol, just brewed differently. Clearing his throat and coughing a bit. Lazily his eyes trailed up the woman's body, not in a sexual fashion of course, he was just curious of her. "..Shirtless?" He raised a light brow himself glancing down and touching his chest. "Is it wrong to be shirtless?" Clearly the poor male was a newcomer, "Plus it's cooling. I don't have a need for armor over top my breast as of yet."
Back to top Go down
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:59 am

"This is one of the only safe havens anymore. I have been traveling for some time now and I need to rest my body." He drinks down the rest of his beer, sliding the glass over to the other side of the bar. "And I will rid your town of it's infection. If the Followers refuse to leave, I will be forced to violence. But you will not witness any of it, unless you wish to help me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mordu.tumblr.com
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:21 am

"Ah, well I've never seen one of you around here. Where do you come from, Mica? Also Rezlo get him a shirt from your chest please."

"But Maya, please... I can't give my shirt to everyone who comes in here sh-"
"NOW" She snapped at him, and he threw up his hands, and walked into the back room grabbing a black long sleeved shirt and walking back out, tossing it onto Maya's head.

Maya took 10 seconds to calm herself, and then she took the shirt off her head. "Thank you, Rezlo." She said, with a sweet smile masking a reptilian stare of death. She snapped her focus back to Mica...

"Hmmm, now here's the question, do I really want to give you his shirt?" She gave a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:40 am

The woman's behavior confused him, was he suppose to be wearing a shirt. Feeling like a fool and a bit odd, he fingers the mug within his hands, but sighed dully. "Underground." He couldn't explain it more than that, did she know of the cities underground? It wasn't all caves and tunnels, it was beautiful down there. His gaze turned from her once more as she yelled to the man at the bar, poor fellow was trying to have a conversation, but where he came from though women were in charge.

"Then don't give it to me if you are unsure." His logic was simple and clear, sorta like a childs but with more feeling, more meaning. "I don't require a shirt though. But if it is some law..."
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:44 am

Put off, Maya realizes she should stop while she was this far behind anyways. Her voice and demeanor returned to normal, and she gave him the shirt "You truly are about as new to this world as a newborn child; underground? You must have come a long ways from here... We have never seen one of your kind on the surface before. Traditionally people wear shirts around these parts when not working or other........things." Maya grinned sheepishly.

Rezlo, after re-situating himself on his bar stool, said to Arya "Well, I would love to help just as much as the next person, but I am afraid I have an Inn to keep." He lowered his voice considerably "besides she would have my head if I tried to shirk my duties." His voice returned to normal "You are going to have to ask some adventurers for help in your mission, the townsfolk will probably be yielding, but only if you help them in their own menial tasks, or perhaps deal with any problems the City State of Brale might have." Rezlo leaned back and stretched, letting out a loud yawn.
Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:14 pm

"Ah, well if it is help you need in this task then allow me to introduce myself." Morfumax finishes off his drink and then places the cup on the nearest table. He then bows and says "I am Morfumax Mardig at your service!"
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Mica's gaze moved from the mug to her, He felt as if something had shifted; The air seemed to change around him and this female. He hadn't meant to be so dull, He only wanted to rest and drink before he continued his little 'adventure'. "It's a, well, law not to come to the surface for my people. I chose to break it." Taking the shirt he looked it over, it would fit him, it would probably be best if he wore it if it came down to him having to travel during the day, no more irritation; That was a plus to him. "I'm not that new." Mica felt as if there was some joke he wasn't getting about being new. But she was right, he was new. "Either way..Ma'am, Thank you for the shirt." The drow considered putting it on right now, just to please her. Please..her. God he needed a reality check, he wasn't at home! Slipping on the shirt, he adjusted it, not that use to it - It still annoyed his flesh. "What do I owe you for the shirt?"

Last edited by Micarintrazar on Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:27 pm

"Hm? Oh, nothing. Keep it. However when you are done with it, and have bough your won shirt, I am sure Rezlo would appreciate its return. Think of it as a favor. But breaking the rules, hm? why did you leave?" Maya sits down on a nearby chair, crossing her right leg over her left leg.
Back to top Go down
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:34 pm

"Mmm, understandable, but if you could, spread the word about the Followers' evil. Plenty of people pass by here, so I'm sure you could get the word out better than I."

Arya cocks an eyebrow at the odd man, "You're a strange one, but no matter..." He scans the man's figure once more, looking for weapons. "You cannot help me without weapons, and you would be much better off finding a few other adventurers to help you with my tasks. As many as nine other people would be wisest."
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:41 pm

"Relzo is the older man at the bar?" That should be obvious but the brew in the mug oddly muddled his mind; It's been a while since he drank and on an empty stomach as well! Those purple eyes followed her movements, tipping his head as she sat. Was she suppose to do this? It was nice to have company though, "It didn't feel right to linger there any longer. I suppose I was born with a natural wonderlust. So I wondered." Mica was about finished with his drink, and in truth wouldn't want another without some kind of food, offering her a smile one that lit up his features, he spoke. "You..mentioned food to another..."
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Maya abruptly stood up looking rather embarrassed. "Oh! Of course, how silly of me! Would you like something to eat, Mica? I can't guarantee that you'll like my cooking, but I do my best." Maya closed her eyes and grinned, letting out a nervous laugh and scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Endearing, her whole aura and such. "Yes, Please. I'm sure it's better than what I've eaten before." He couldn't help the warmth that pooled at his stomach, this was different. He knew happiness and a good humor and such, but wow! This was intense. Blame it on the booze Mica, Blame it on the booze. "I'll be waiting, Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

"Uh, hehe, is there anything in particular you would like?" Maya questioned, waving her hand a few feet in front of Mica's face as if he was already very out of sorts. Maya gave up and walked into the back room's kitchen, taking out a chicken breast that had already been cooked earlier that day from the ice box. She heated it up with her breath, requiring her to deeply concentrate on the fire inside of her, still only yielding a dull, orange glow around the chicken breast. After it heated, she set it down on a wooden plate and procured some cutlery from the cabinet. She brought it out to Mica and set it down on his table along with the cutlery. "Enjoy, dearie" She said with a smile and then went off to the other tables to clean up the empty tables
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Narrowing his eyes as her hand went and waved in front of his face, the elf watched her leave before exhaling a breath. Perhaps he shouldn't have come here first, tough there were interesting figures here. Three roughly at the bar one he knew as Relzo, and two more. He couldn't figure exactly what they were but he didn't need to. Mica wasn't going to meet them anytime so, so he was good.

Licking his lips as he waited, the elf rested back in his seat, closing his eyes and tipping his head back. Perhaps he'll rent a room here, just for a night; He only had enough gold for the night if anything. With his mind lost in thought he hadn't known Maya had returned til the food was placed in front of him. Blinking his eyes open, those eyes drifted from the ceiling to the wooden plate before him. It was meat that was for sure, it looked like bird. Probably was. Giving Maya a smile, it didn't light up his face as much; "Thank you, Ma'am." The male waited til she was busy with something else before he started to eat. Barely finishing it all, Mica felt his stomach couldn't handle much food right from the start. But he felt bad wasting it, though there were only barely a few bites left.

Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:34 pm

"Strange? I prefer...Eccentric! And about the weapon i have one right here on my..." Morfumax goes for his sword on his back but grabs at nothing but an empty sheath. "Wait, i had a sword." He then takes off his sheath and notices that it again is empty. "Crap it got stolen! Man what am i going to do now?! Uh, anyway you can help me get hold of a new weapon by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Rezlo looks up from absentmindedly cleaning a glass "There is a blacksmith in town, you could go there and see if he will forge you a new blade, however I would rest up a bit first, if I were you, you adventurers seem very tired." He went back to cleaning the glass.
Back to top Go down
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Arya nods, "I hear he'll give you a basic weapon for free. Go to him in the morning." He glances around to the other adventurers, "Perhaps you should ask them if they want to go with you?" Arya stands, tying his hair in a high ponytail again. "As for myself, I have no need for sleep. I will resume my hunt when darkness falls."
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:05 pm

"Hah! Free. That is a laugh, Arya. No, he would never give anything up for free." Rezlo re-returns to cleaning glasses.

Maya yells out "Okay! It's nearing closing time! Rent a room or get on out! C'mon, get up Carek" Maya jostles the chair of a sleeping man who looks to be in his late sixties. His hair is disheveled and grey, and he is sleeping sprawled out in a chair with his mouth open, showing his missing teeth. He startles awake "Wha- HUH?! Damnit you siren, I'm trying to get some rest, leave me be youngster!" He turns back over and falls back to sleep. "Maya sighed, and pulls him up off of his chair by his neck and tosses him out of the chair. "Wake up Carek, and get out of the Inn. You don't even pay for your liquor, all you do is come in here and sleep and drink." she sighs and scowls, her hands on her hips looking down at Carek. "A man can't get any sleep around heah, can eh? *hic*" He slowly gets up and stumbles, first onto Maya and then towards the door. He stumbles onto Mica, his booze slightly spilling on the Drow's lap. "Shorry buhb, myh mishtakeh." He stumbles back to the door finally and leaves, singing a song about a squirrel and a horse.
Back to top Go down
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Elijah sat for a while, thinking of what to order, but then easily became preoccupied by the talk of evil followers and shirtless people. He put a hand to his chin and closed his eyes. "Get me...I don't know, just some cheap ale. I really have no preference." The young man looked to the rather provocative one causing all the talking, overheard his name as Arya, and raised his hand towards him, slowly. "I believe what you're talking about may be what I was sent here for. If it's no trouble I'd like to accompany you on this 'hunt'." Elijah left some coins on the counter for Maya to pick up for his drink and walked over to Arya, seeking more answers.
Back to top Go down
http://xivcaliber.tumblr.com
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Grunting lightly when he was bumped into, he was in the middle of asking for a simple room, might as well stay the night seeing as he had nowhere else to go. But he was easily preoccupied by something, though little, was spilt on him. It wasn't much but it was enough to but him in a light mood and noot a good one. Muttering lightly to himself , he stood went to Maya asking for a room key placing gold into her palm and waited for his key.

When he did get it, he went to the room given to him and wanted to be alone for now. Surface dwellers were...he couldn't find words, he needed time to just process things.
Back to top Go down
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:00 pm

He turns towards the boy, a slight smirk crossing his lips. "You are a rose without thorns..." He says, seeing no sign of a weapon on his person. "Do any of you adventurers even have a weapon?" He knew they wouldn't last a minute against a Follower if they had nothing to fight with. None of them looked particularly experienced, either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next