Tales of Hyrapthora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open RP forum put together by Mordu and Nice2835. Under construction!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)

Go down 
+2
Morfumax
Mordu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

"About that..." Elijah rubbed the back of his neck. "You see, I was so excited to get out of the academy and do this job that I forgot to actually bring it with me! At least the ride here wasn't so dangerous, but...I have a feeling that it'll get a lot more dangerous soon. You said there was a blacksmith? I have some extra money, maybe I could have a talk with him. Also, some food for my horse would be wonderful. It was a long trip." The man waited on his drink, but was generally a patient soul and didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
http://xivcaliber.tumblr.com
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Rezlo pocketed the coins Elijah had placed, producing a beer in its place, wordlessly. He went to the unused tables and started stacking the chairs.

Maya went to the front entrance of the Tavern and let the crossbeam fall into place to close up the Tavern for the night. "Well, all of you here now had better rent a room, I do not feel like re opening that door." She giggled. She walked over to the fireplace and breathed on it, slowly but surely eking a fire out. Her fangs visible to anyone watching. Once a steady and roaring fire started up she went into the back room and placed the gold from the day in her chest under her bed. She went back out and eyed the situation closely. A human female, three men, and of course a very tired looking Rezlo cleaning things up.

"Rezlo how about you turn it in for the night? I can take care of things for now." She walked over and gave him a pat on the back, to which he replied to with a grunt and then slowly made his way to the shared backroom where they both slept. Maya continued to clean up. "If there's anything I can get for you gentlemen, feel free to ask."
Back to top Go down
https://hyrapthora.forumotion.com
Tallie

Tallie

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Ignoring anyone whom previously interacted with her, she gave a nod towards the woman whom had given her the key to the room. As the man stumbled into her, she muttered an apology before lowering her eyes and standing up to quickly head to her room. She hoped she had a basin in which to wash herself in said room, her body was still covered in dirt. Before reaching the stairs, she did take a look around the place, and here eyes widened in fear as she saw the drow, gasping quietly. However, instead of booking it, she slowly ascended the steps and went to her assigned room, slipping the key into the lock with a sigh of relief, before walking inside and closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:40 pm

"No need to open it for me, Maya, but I will be taking my leave soon." The sky outside was nearly black, and the town outside was beginning to fall silent.

"What were you sent here for?" Arya questions, eyeing the newcomer curiously. "You seem a bit young to be going out on your own." He laughs a bit, "Especially without a weapon. What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mordu.tumblr.com
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:44 pm

"Tch, Arya. Do not cause trouble out there. And please exit cleanly, I would rather not spend money to repair a hole in the wall. Or windows." Maya said. With a sigh she picked up a broom and began methodically sweeping.
Back to top Go down
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:07 pm

"Like I said, I was excited. I was here to investigate some cult...I didn't get too much from the briefing back at the academy...but what you said was pretty much spot on. I'm interested to know what you know about the whole ordeal." Elijah stepped back and grabbed the beer from the counter, taking a sip. "Friendly information exchange, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:36 pm

The room was acceptable, a bed perhaps a few other bits of furnature, he wasn't expecting much just a place to lie down when it came time to it. Scrubbing his face with his hands, those long elegant fingers, trained to hold a blade, like the one similar to the one strapped to his waist, trailed over his neck pausing at the shirt he was given. It fit rather well, possibly a bit tight around the arms, but aside from that he could get use to wearing a shirt, perhaps one that matched his pants better than this one. Removing his belt of his weapon and other trinkets that are not yet mentioned til later, he laid them gently upon the bed; Stretching he groaned as he felt his back pop.

Mica pondered what to do, sleep sounded good but he felt highly uncomfortable not yet knowing who everyone was still in the building, some with rooms like himself. This means they could...No, No! Mice shook his head, He was a proud warrior able to stand and face anything to the best of his abilities, He wasn't fearful of no man..no man. It's not that he feared a woman, it was within his nature not to stand up against them. What a sad race he was, Drows controlled mostly by women; Men used for breeding and amusment in the arena. Perhaps even fighting a few invaders protecting the arcane females. Exhaling a slow breath, he took the tie from his pouch and pulled his semi-dreaded/braided hair into a mid height ponytail, smoothed down his shirt and glanced around. Might as well return and be sociable, there were things to be discovered, new people to...explore if you will.

Exiting his room in time to spot a female entering her's, he noted the door mentally and locked his own before slipping the key into the waistband of his pants, as he made his way once more down stairs his eyes lowered to his pants to where the spilt liquid was drying it'll be gone here soon, not that he cared. His ears perked and twitched at the sound of the voices below, he stopped upon the stairs to see who was still here - Nearly all who he had spotted before plus the female upstairs. Cracking his neck lightly he moved towards the bar...it just seemed, you know more sociable but he still stayed silent, brushing gray white locks of hair from his forehead. The talk of some cult made him frown.
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/DeadLetters
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:19 am

"Welp, I guess I don't really have a choice now. I guess I'll be getting a room for the night" Morfumax then pulls up a chair next to the fire place and sits. "Anyone care to join me and maybe share stories or just enjoy each others company? Yes, No?" Morfumax then turns his head to the fire and starts whistling a tune.
Back to top Go down
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:15 am

Arya chuckles, "Maybe after you get a few years experience, sweetheart." He rarely used such words with others, but the other had a certain appeal that he enjoyed. He gives the other a sly grin, "Unless you'd like some private lessons."
Back to top Go down
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:24 am

"I...don't follow." Elijah's face went blank. "I just want to know more about this cult. You seem to be quite knowledgeable concerning it." The knight wasn't sure what to say to this provocative man. He seemed...off.
Back to top Go down
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:40 am

Arya sighs, "You have much to learn, my dear." He gives a half smile, returning his attention to the window. It was nearly pitch black outside, the atmosphere illuminated by the torches that appeared throughout the town. "Perhaps another time."
Back to top Go down
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:47 am

"Ah, well, learning is always nice. I learned a lot back in the city but there's always new experiences out there," Elijah replied. "New enemies to face. That's why I came here, after all." He stepped over to the fireplace and pulled up a second chair, resting for a while and switching his gaze between the provocative one and the whistling one.
Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:58 am

After noticing someone sit with him at the fire, Morfumax sits forward in his seat very quickly and faces them. "Why hello there! What's your name, what's your purpose, what's your pleasure? My name is Morfumax Mardig. Sorry if i frighten you with how forward i am, that's just my thing!"
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:10 am

Tales about quests and more? Mica didn't think he could pass this up, this was the time to learn about the surface. Turning in his seat after giving the one man at the bar with him...Arya or something he believed he heard, He stood up and approached the two men by the fire. At the one's blunt questions, Mica rose a brow this could prove interesting. "Care..if I joined this little group?"

(My short posts are going to KILL me one day T_T )

Last edited by Micarintrazar on Mon May 21, 2012 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUCKING TYPOS MAN)
Back to top Go down
XIVcaliber

XIVcaliber

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:31 am

"Elijah Conrad, well met. I'm from up north, here on a mission. Or perhaps more missions, depending on what happens. My...pleasure? I guess just knowing that people can live safely in this world. That's what I trained to be a knight for." The man turned in his seat, sizing up the drow that entered his peripheral vision. "I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:38 am

"No, please sit, stay, tell us about yourself. I am Morfumax Mardig pleased to meet you one of dark skin!"
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:48 am

Upon hearing the welcomes of the other, Mica took a brief moment to size each one up; both males - One Morfumax draped in a white robe and brozed armor though most of his face from what Mica could see was hidden. There was the other, the one with the lean young face but yet you could tell it has seen some fights; it was fresh or a virgins it was hardened with time.
Grabbing a chair, he sat upon it, resting back crossing his arms and left leg over the right. "You may call me Mica for I doubt you'd be able to fully pronounce my name." A smile pulled at his lips. Though over the age of fifty, Mica didn't look nor more than in his late twenties, a strong build clearly seen earlier to most, he was the tallest so far counted for his race standing at six' four. What a tall..glorious drow.
Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:54 am

"Won't be able to pronounce your full name, huh? Try me. I bet I can and if not I'll buy you another drink..Whenever the bar opens up again that is."
Back to top Go down
Micarintrazar

Micarintrazar

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:16 am

"Micarintra'zar"

It was a elvish name, the way it is spoken is never how it sounded. "I'm sure you can come close, but the first part of saying my name is not pronounced Mica (Me-Cuh)." He smirked, if the other got it that was fine by him it meant he didn't have to be called a womanly name for long.
Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:24 pm

"Alrighty, let me see. Uh, Mi-ka-ren-tra-za-ar. Hmm, I wasn't even close was I? Oh well, guess i owe you a drink now."
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:06 pm

"No, you indeed do not. Rezlo has the bar key on his person, and it would do well for you to not wake him up" Maya quipped quickly. Finished sweeping, Maya put the broom away in the corner. She went into the back room, tiptoeing so that Rezlo wouldn't be awakened and took out a slender black book from her dresser. Taking an inkwell as well, she walked back into the room and pulled up a chair near the fire on the edge of the adventurers. She placed the inkwell on the floor next to her and slowly watched as her hand transformed to a claw. She dipped her thinnest talon's tip into the inkwell, opened the book to a fresh page, and began to write the day's notes.
Back to top Go down
Morfumax

Morfumax

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Morfumax turns to the female barkeep "Maya was it? I did not mean now i meant that more as an...eventually." Turning back to Mica "Well my new friend Mica whenever you need said drink i will be good for it. I always keep my word!"
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Maya snorts "Very well" and continues to write about these adventurers in her journal.

Last edited by nice2835 on Mon May 21, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mordu
Admin
Mordu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Arya approaches the group, "I don't mean to interrupt, but I must be going soon. I'll visit this place in a few days, those of you that have weapons can accompany me on one of my hunts." He pulls his hood over his head, "Until then, I suppose." He then walks over to the locked door, placing a hand on the surface. His body begins to dissipate like ashes, and then suddenly he disappears, a cloud of ash left in his place. The ashes drift silently to the ground.

[Arya has left.]

[New Quest: Acquire a weapon!]
Back to top Go down
nice2835
Admin
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Maya sees this and lets out a long slew of curses. "Next time he comes in here he gets to sweep up the whole floor!" Maya stomps back over to the corner and grabs her broom, coming back to the ash pile and beginning to sweep it up angrily. "Most of the city is closed at night, there is a curfew put into place for everyone to prevent trouble makers. The guards are strict, so I am not letting anyone else out for the night. Get to know each other a bit, then go on your little missions together. I overheard that you were looking for weapons? Well in the morning you can go out together, yes, including that human girl that went upstairs earlier, she seems capable enough." Maya sighs, then re-collapses in her chair, continuing to write in her diary.

[PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE ALL ONE PARTY, I WOULD LIKE TO ONLY HAVE ONE PARTY]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)   The Laughing Dragon General (Open!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing Dragon General (Open!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next